Atlanta INtown delivers a valuable and responsive audience of readers who care about their community and support local businesses. Each month, 30,000 copies are distributed to homes and businesses in the city’s dynamic intown neighborhoods, which include several of metro Atlanta’s wealthiest ZIP codes.
- 17,000 copies are mailed to home owners in ZIPs 30306, 30307, 30308, 30309, 30324 and 30329.
- 13,000 copies are available at more than 160 restaurant and retail locations.
- A digital edition of each issue is also available.
To discuss our affordable print and online advertising opportunities or to request a media kit, call (404) 917-2200, ext. 112 or email Amy Arno, Director of Sales Development.
1) We print at 110-line screen on 30-lb. tabloid newsprint.
2) CMYK. There is no bleed
3) Do not use small type on a full color background due to dot gain.
4) Do not use registration (CMYK) black. Use 100% K for best results.
5) We accept high res AI, EPS and PDF files with fonts embedded.
6) Images should be at least 300 dpi
7) All e-mails should be sent to: email@example.com
All sizes are Width x Height.
(H) = horizontal, (V) = vertical
Please be sure that you provide us the same size as the ad size you have reserved. When a dimension is X” x Y” it is X inches wide by Y inches tall. This is a common mistake, so please be careful.
If you have any questions regarding production please call (404) 917-2200, ext. 117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org